2/13/14

Published Thursday, February 13, 2014 by with 3 comments

Kicked Up Eggs Benedict

I love Hollandaise Sauce, I love Eggs Benedict. However, the idea of poaching eggs first thing in the morning makes me want to skip the breakfast ordeal all together. So, I decided to create my own, much quicker, version of Eggs Benedict. 


What you'll need:

 - 1/3 cup of Hollandaise Sauce
- 2 eggs
- 1 English Muffin, cut in half
- 1/2 of an Avocado
- 1/2 of a sweet tomato 
- 2 strips of cooked bacon 


What to do: 

- Fry your eggs Sunny Side Up.
- Toast the English Muffin. 
- Slice Tomatoes and Avocados. 
- Assemble the Eggs Benedict and top with Hollandaise Sauce.


    email this       edit

3 comments:

  1. This is really making the cold fried chicken I had for breakfast seem extra lame.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should really make this, it's so easy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you posted this. I adore eggs Benedict, but for some reason the word "poaching" always stopped me at actually trying to make my own. This is a great take on it and the recipe for the sauce is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete