4/3/14

Published Thursday, April 03, 2014 by with 2 comments

Blood Orange and Vodka Cocktail


With all the cooking we do, sometimes you need a creative and refreshing cocktail to help get you through the grueling hours in the kitchen (though let's be honest, I enjoy every second of it).  This one is simple and quick and oh-so-tasty.


What you'll need: 
-Juice of half a Blood Orange
- 2 oz Vodka
- 4 oz of White Sparkling Wine (I recommend the Verdi Spumante)

What to do: 
- Squeeze your orange juice, let it chill in the fridge with your vodka and wine. 
- Combine all three, top off with a slice of frozen Blood Orange and enjoy! 




    email this       edit

2 comments:

  1. It seems pretty good, I will try this vodka cocktail with my favorite Anestasia Vodka today and will share my feeling soon.

    ReplyDelete