1/23/14

Published Thursday, January 23, 2014 by with 1 comment

Product Tip: Skin MD Natural Shielding Lotion

Good face lotion is hard to come by, especially one that works for many variations of skin types. I found the Skin MD Natural Shielding Lotion this past summer, while searching for a light moisturizer that would help with whatever issues my skin has. This lotion is also perfect for winter months, reducing redness and flakiness.

Pros: 

- Comes in both SPF and non SPF versions. 
- Doesn't add oil or a sheen to the face.
- Incredibly moisturizing. 
- Fantastic for scar reduction. 





    email this       edit

1 comment:

  1. Hands down one of the best lotions I've come by. My skin despises any kind of moisturizer, it feels "suffocated" for lack of a better work. I can't even enjoy wearing nail polish cause my fingers feel uncomfortable. However, this lotion is the only one where I feel comfortable putting it on my entire body including my face. Especially helpful in winter.

    ReplyDelete