1/28/14

Published Tuesday, January 28, 2014 by with 0 comment

Product Tip: Pond's Evening Soothe Wet Cleansing Towelettes

I am sitting in bed, in the middle of the night (ok, like 11 pm) and I just HAD to write up this quick post to share.

I found the most amazing face wipes. Pond's Evening Soothe Wet Cleansing Towelettes are the most amazing make up remover wipes I have ever used. MAC wipes, which are some of the best I've ever used, hold no candle to this product. 

I originally got these as a sample, but after using it up, I've continued to repurchase them. They smell absolutely fantastic, have a cooling effect on the skin and are gentle enough to remove eye makeup, yet strong enough to get that stubborn, waterproof mascara. These are also perfect for those days you're not wearing make up but want to refresh anyway. 

Absolutely in love with these! 






    email this       edit

0 comments:

Post a Comment