1/14/14

Published Tuesday, January 14, 2014 by with 0 comment

Product Tip: TRESemmé Nourishing Rituals Liquid Gold Shine Therapy


I have been dying, curling, stripping and straightening my hair since Middle School. All of the heat and color has done a number on its health, so I'm always in search of a new product that will make it look and feel like something out of a Disney movie (aren't we all?). 






I bought the TRESemmé Nourishing Rituals Liquid Gold Shine Therapy, on a whim. It was on sale, it had the words "Gold" and "Therapy" in it, so of course I was intrigued. I have to say, I'm very happy that I went for it. 

The directions suggest using this after you've washed and conditioned your hair, but I've found that using it over your conditioner and combing through with a Detangling Comb works best. Also, avoid using too much of this product (or conditioner) in the roots of your hair, keep it mostly concentrated at the tips. 

This product is pretty awesome, it adds an intense shine to hair, makes it softer, more manageable and easy to comb through.   In fact, I love this product so much, that when I heard news of it being discontinued (no idea why), I bought out my local store. A girl needs backups! 



    email this       edit

0 comments:

Post a Comment