6/19/14

Published Thursday, June 19, 2014 by with 0 comment

Lorac Pro Palette 2! Swatches and First Impressions


Hello Beautiful. 


Lorac has very quickly become on of my top brands to reach for on a daily. In fact, the original Lorac Pro Palette is currently in my eyeshadow drawer (yes, I have a drawer just for eyeshadow, contain your surprise) and on its last leg. 

Lorac is known for some incredibly smooth and silky eyeshadows, their first Pro Palette and the Pro To Go are huge sellers, and I expect this palette to be as well. 

A few points of about this Palette: 

- It is currently only available on Ulta Online, it will be in stores beginning on the 29th of June. 

- There are 16 colors in total, 8 matte and 8 shimmery. 

- Lorac Pro 2 comes with a mini Behind The Scenes Eye Primer (which I most definitely recommend to use with these and other eyeshadows). 

I stayed up and ordered it at midnight, the night it came out. Because I'm an adult and I can. :)


- The stand outs: shimmery Jade, a dark green that comes off much darker on skin than it does in the pan, also the matte Plum and Navy, highly pigmented and so so buttery!

- Swatches below are applied with no primer or base and only one swipe of each color to show just how pigmented these babies are, totally worth the price tag. (Excuse the translucent skin, but I couldn't wait to swatch this palette).


Matte Colors:  Black, Charcoal, Navy, Plum, Nectar, Cool Gray, Lt Brown, Buff



We all know that shimmery shades almost always come with a ton of fall out. Not so with Lorac, they go on smoothly, with minimal fall out and really strong pigmentation. (They were also extremely difficult to wipe off my arm with a face wipe)

Shimmery Colors: Cocoa, Jade, Silver, Chrome, Mocha, Rosé, Beige, Snow


    email this       edit

0 comments:

Post a Comment